Definitive Edition

Discussion in 'Bulletin' started by Bunny, Nov 23, 2016.

By Bunny on Nov 23, 2016 at 9:56 PM
  1. Bunny

Bunny Gotta Catch 'Em All!

It's that time again, a new update post.
    Some people have their subs expiring soon and want to renew but not for another 3 months as money's tight.
    If you are an existing customer, you'll have the option to renew your license for 1 month instead of 3.
    If you are a new user and want to purchase, you still need to buy the 3 month package as usual as I want to keep the community small.

Definitive edition:
    Recently I cancelled Glare, since I deemed it was to big and had some issues or bugs.
    Initially it was meant to be another paid cheat as it had tons of features: Hanzo bot, Ana bot, McCree rage cheat (the memory type ones that everyone wants). Unfortunately as it was quite big and this is not a "memory hack" so I had to postpone those projects. They work, but there's some buggy things I had to fix.
    Let me reiterate, I do not make rage cheats. I literally have 0 ban record. Not a single user has been banned whilst using my cheat. That's why I put a lot of effort into gimping the cheats but making them viable for high play.
    No one wants to lose their 300$ account, I make sure of that. If you want some 360 noscope cheat and get called out all the time, look elsewhere.

However, together we will bring back Glare as Definitive edition but free*. You will be able to track Definitive edition progress update in the prototype section.
    https://dvasystems.online/threads/definitive-edition-update.1225/

*Definitive edition comes free with all future purchases and membership renewals.

Antivist, T59, Arkayne and 6 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Bulletin' started by Bunny, Nov 23, 2016.