Adventures - 1

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Bunny, Jan 12, 2017.

By Bunny on Jan 12, 2017 at 8:50 AM
  1. Bunny

Bunny Gotta Catch 'Em All!

[​IMG]

We're not miracle workers.

AxtLord, Xi, Natsu and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Bunny, Jan 12, 2017.

1. DvaOnline
      DvaOnline
      I think DvaSys has survived long time although those many ban waves had come.
      Seems it's time to update DvaSys for avoiding this ban wave, but I'm appreciated to Bunny for long survive.

Some people reported that they got banned. I also used old/new version of DvaSys right 2 days ago, but I'm not still banned. Maybe there is some logic for detection, or I'm just lucky. We will find it someday.

Cheer up Bunny, I'm looking foward to new update.
      Natsu likes this.
    2. Widowmaker
      Widowmaker
      Haha, too true! People seem to think that it is so simple to circumvent anti-cheat features from a multi-billion dollar company (i.e. Blizzard). Keep going, Bunny, take your time, most of us that were with you from the start will still be there.
      Cryz and Natsu like this.
    3. moon
      moon
      We've been hit twice, not nine times.
      coughothercheatproviders
      Natsu likes this.
    4. Nick
      Nick
      Surely Bunny will release memory cheats right? right? JK, we are all with you - Banned or Unbanned we all took a risk cheating and we all understood that at any one point it could all come crashing down. Now in the wake of destruction we can see who is still standing, who wants to get back up, and the many who just want to be or are already dead. I support you Bunny, do whatever you feel best - I know you will do the best for the community and yourself.
      Natsu likes this.